Kids of all ages, families, and extended families ghosted into your Coy Public Library for tricks, treats, and crafts before the Shippensburg Halloween Parade. There were bats, cats, witches princesses, ghosts, movie characters, and plenty more. Kids (and their adults) took the opportunity to make a pumpkin, play in the children’s room, and check out spooky books.
- King’s Kettle owners, volunteers distribute last Thanksgiving Baskets
- Stolen vehicle found in burning barn, woman arrested after pursuit
- A life of service: Pastor J.R. and Rhonda Wells reflect on their work with King’s Kettle Food Pantry
- Two temporarily displaced by Fickes Road blaze
- Shippensburg Fair royalty rolls through the Chambersburg Holiday Parade
- Don’t miss Volvo CE’s Holiday Lights Drive-Through!
- Bagging bucks: Local hunters take to the woods as deer season opens
- A Hallmark movie brought to life: Shippensburg hosts Holiday Parade, tree-lighting ceremony
- COMMENTARY: National Parks Service ruining local traditions
- Six Ship U. football players earn 2021 All-PSAC Eastern Division honors