Details for PUBLIC NOTICE Notice is hereby given by The Episcopal Homes
PUBLIC NOTICE Notice is hereby given by The Episcopal Homes of the Diocese of Central Pennsylvania, a Pennsylvania Nonprofit Corporation, which had its registered office in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania at 206 E Burd Street, Shippensburg, Pa 17257, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, that the corporation has adopted a Plan of Dissolution, will cease operations on September 30, 2020 and intends to file Articles of Dissolution with the Pennsylvania Department of State.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Remembering a compassionate soul: A tribute to Jack Ellis Showley, DDS
- Blast From the Past: Remembering G.C. Murphy, Viener’s Store
- Driver flips vehicle, tries to run from police
- Mount Holly Springs man arrested after 4.5-hour standoff
- Fire damages Plainfield garage
- Car catches fire along Orrstown Road
- Middle School FFA brings the Farm Show to Newville
- Check it out: Meet Coy Library board member Margaret Light
- It’s time again for local churches to compete in the Souper Bowl
- Horses escape Antrim Township barn fire