Details for PUBLIC NOTICE In the matter of Amber Bocz of Newville
PUBLIC NOTICE In the matter of Amber Bocz of Newville, PA. Doc. No. 2020- 02641 Civil Action. To all persons interested a petition has been presented by Amber Bocz requesting that: Amber Bocz to be allowed to change her name as follows: Amber Sennett. If you desire to object. Cumberland County Courthouse, Carlisle PA. In Court room four, on August 5th, 2020 at 9:00am.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Remembering a compassionate soul: A tribute to Jack Ellis Showley, DDS
- Blast From the Past: Remembering G.C. Murphy, Viener’s Store
- Driver flips vehicle, tries to run from police
- Mount Holly Springs man arrested after 4.5-hour standoff
- Fire damages Plainfield garage
- Car catches fire along Orrstown Road
- Middle School FFA brings the Farm Show to Newville
- Check it out: Meet Coy Library board member Margaret Light
- It’s time again for local churches to compete in the Souper Bowl
- C. Richard Weller of Shippensburg