The Cumberland County Board of Commissioners approved placing the 2020-21 Fiscal Budget on public view. The total revenue in the fiscal budget is $57,509,559, which predominantly consists of Human Services funding.

The fiscal budget is primarily funded by grants from state and federal sources which cover 79 percent of the budget, or $45,697,495. County subsidy and additional funding sources cover the remaining 21 percent of the budget.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.