Signs line Mount Rock Road outside the entrance to Big Spring High School recognizing the 226 members of Big Spring’s Class of 2020. Big Spring High School’s seniors will celebrate with a parade through Newville at 7 p.m. Friday, June 5, the day graduation would have been held. Later in June, the seniors will be filmed walking across the stage while practicing social distancing in small groups. The district is also planning a ceremony on Aug. 7 or 8, depending on the county’s reopening phase.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Jaymee Lee opens Quick Stop to provide convenience to the community
- Route 11 Cruz’n couples classic cars and K-9s
- Williams Grove’s 32nd Annual Mitch Smith Memorial is Friday
- DCNR seeks online public input on Pennsylvania’s public and private forests
- Reifsnyder earns full tuition with Waynesburg Founder’s Scholarship
- Newville milk drop promotes dairy industry, helps those in need
- GIANT Co. completes 7-acre pollinator field at Carlisle headquarters
- Area firefighters honor fallen Chief Greg Bretzman
- Big Spring Athletics hand out year-end awards
- Zion Lutheran food pantry feeds locals physically, spiritually