After a more than six-month hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Big Spring High School sports will make their long awaited return to the field when Jack Shulenberger, pictured, and the Bulldog varsity football team hosts the James Buchanan Rockets this Friday at Bulldog Stadium for a 7 p.m. kickoff. The Big Spring School District will be live-streaming this game and all athletic events where they can not guarantee spectator entrance to the games. The events that are scheduled to be live-streamed this week can be found on the Big Spring Bulldogs Athletics Facebook page.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Sculpting champion: Danny Kissel carves out win on ‘Outrageous Pumpkins’
- Young Bulldogs come of age to beat Shamrocks
- BSSD considers moving all elementary students to face-to-face instruction in December
- ‘Rotary Night at the Drive-in’ to feature ‘Jurassic World’
- Bulldog volleyball sinks Shippensburg for third straight win
- School board receives COVID guideline updates
- General Election -- State Rep. 199th Legislative District
- Trio powers Newville Yankees at Charlie Hoover Fall Classic
- General Election -- Representative in the 13th Congressional District
- Field hockey holds on against Bishop McDevitt, 2-1