I was recently reminded of a story a friend had told me years ago that I feel the need to pass along again.

Apparently, a friend of hers was walking his dog in the rain one day, and even though he lives in the country, there are electrical boxes along his road, and his dog was severely shocked by stray voltage from one of the boxes.

(0) comments

Welcome to the discussion.

Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.