The operator of a passenger car suffered moderate injuries when they hit a telephone pole in the 500 block of Newburg Road in Hopewell Township around 10 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 21. The driver was taken to Holy Spirit Geisinger Hospital by ambulance. Pennsylvania State Police of Carlisle investigated the accident, and had no details available at the scene on how the crash occurred. Emergency personnel from the Newburg-Hopewell Fire Co.,West End Fire & Rescue Co., Shippensburg Area EMS and Fire Police assisted on the scene.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Driver seriously injured in crash
- Newville couple charged with endangering children
- A Blast From the Past: The former shops of Shippensburg
- GSK in Carlisle to close by 2021, operations being moved to Puerto Rico
- Rutter’s data breach affects 70-plus stores
- School board learns about GBLUES student projects
- Borough explains rezoning process for Franklin Clothing Co. property
- #Cards4Haley: Community rallies behind Haley Detman as she recovers from tractor accident
- Police investigate shots fired
- Hess pins his way to D3 Section III wrestling title, Frontino takes runner-up