The operators of a passenger car and a flatbed tow truck escaped injuries when they were involved in a collision around 2:15 p.m. last Wednesday in the 12000 block of Lurgan Road in Lurgan Township. The female driver of the passenger vehicle was treated on the scene by EMS personnel, and later signed a patient refusal form. Pennsylvania State Police-Chambersburg investigated the accident, and said that the wet road may have been a factor. Emergency personnel from the Pleasant Hall Fire and EMS Department assisted on the scene.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Cumberland Valley Hose Co.’s Fair Food Weekend Sale is a great success
- Raider football’s top two wide receivers enter NCAA transfer portal
- School board tables vote on district reopening plan due to technical difficulties
- Council votes to advertise non-discrimination ordinance to protect members of the LGBTQ+ community
- Ship Market: Where local and fresh go hand in hand
- Seamless transition: Mother says WellSpan Chambersburg birthing experience was like ‘having a sister in the room’
- Pennsylvania reaches out to landowners about the benefits of streamside buffers
- Big Spring Bulldogs 9U travel team wins Mifflin County Summer Bash
- David Gravel wins $20K in Champion Racing Oil Summer Nationals at Williams Grove
- Former Hazleton man sentenced to 144 months’ imprisonment for drug trafficking