The driver of a passenger car struck the rear of a tractor-trailer around 4:30 p.m. last Friday, at the intersection of Philadelphia Avenue and Sunset Pike in Greene Township, Chambersburg. The unknown age female was observed on the scene by EMS personnel and released. The tractor-trailer driver was also uninjured. The truck’s trailer was empty when the accident occurred. Pennsylvania State Police-Chambersburg investigated the crash. Emergency personnel from the Franklin Fire Co., Pleasant Hall EMS and Fire Police assisted on the scene.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Residents, legislators rally in Chambersburg to push for the reopening of Franklin County
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Thank you kindly, Kathy’s Deli
- BSSD staff raises over $10K to feed district families
- Coy Library prepares for reopening
- Kathy’s Deli says goodbye after 17 years
- Senior Night Spotlight: Becca Franklin, track and field
- Former sheriff’s deputy, D.A.R.E. officer accused of sexually assaulting boy
- SU basketball’s John Castello has no regrets following tremendous four-year career
- Shippensburg man succumbs to motorcycle crash injuries
- DoH data shows 23 reported COVID-19 deaths at Shippensburg Health Care Center