The female driver of this vehicle suffered minor injuries when the vehicle left the road, rolled over and came to rest against a telephone pole at 9:02 p.m. Friday, in the 2600 block of Philadelphia Avenue in Greene Township. The driver was confined in the vehicle, and had to be removed by area firefighters. She was taken to Chambersburg Hospital for treatment. Pennsylvania State Police-Chambersburg investigated the crash. Emergency personnel with the Franklin Fire Co., Chambersburg Fire Department EMS, West Shore ALS and Fire Police assisted on the scene.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Jordan Yost honored for attempting to save his grandfather’s life
- Four arrested in armed Shippensburg robbery
- Big Spring football gets first glimpse of team under new head coach
- Driver injured in Chambersburg rollover crash
- Teen wanted in attempted homicide arrested in Va.
- Shippensburg woman reportedly abuses infant son because he was crying
- Area fire companies mourn loss of Walter Wagaman Jr.
- Parx ‘forced’ to find new casino site in Shippensburg Township
- Fountain Festival helps organizations
- Farlling wins big at Bedford