A 17-year-old gymnast was seriously injured while practicing gymnastics at the Roxbury Holiness Camp around 5:15 p.m. Sunday. She was flown to Penn State Hershey Medical Center by Life Lion Helicopter, which landed at the camp. She was treated on the scene by Shippensburg Area ALS and Pleasant Hall EMS prior to the helicopter’s arrival. No other patient information was available. Local Fire Police also assisted on the scene.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Jordan Yost honored for attempting to save his grandfather’s life
- Four arrested in armed Shippensburg robbery
- Big Spring football gets first glimpse of team under new head coach
- Driver injured in Chambersburg rollover crash
- Parx ‘forced’ to find new casino site in Shippensburg Township
- Teen wanted in attempted homicide arrested in Va.
- Shippensburg woman reportedly abuses infant son because he was crying
- Area fire companies mourn loss of Walter Wagaman Jr.
- Fountain Festival helps organizations
- Farlling wins big at Bedford