An unknown age female suffered serious injuries early Sunday morning when the vehicle she was operating left the road, snapped a telephone pole in half and then rolled over. The accident occurred at 4:05 a.m., at the intersection of Cumberland Highway and Tanyard Hill Road in Pleasant Hall, Lurgan Township. The driver was taken to Holy Spirit Geisinger Hospital for treatment. Pennsylvania State Police-Chambersburg investigated the crash. Emergency personnel from the Pleasant Hall Fire & EMS Department,West End Fire & Rescue Co. and Shippensburg Area ALS also responded to the scene.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Matthew Flohr is new principal of James Burd
- Two seriously injured in turnpike crash
- UGrille, Clarion Hotel show appreciation for law enforcement
- Sugar and spice: Pie contest to honor longtime Big Spring home ec teacher
- ‘Movement Cares’: Movement Outreach repaints VFW roof
- Mount Rock Church celebrates 125th anniversary
- Inaugural Oktoberfest celebrates German heritage
- Shippensburg Little League completes campaign for new lights at Doc Norcross
- Greyhound soccer Senior Night spoiled by Northern, 4-2
- Police: Shippensburg Twp. homicide linked to drug activity