Marissa Musser and Bryce Hastings were crowned the Queen and King of the 2015 Shippensburg high school prom Saturday at Beistle Co. This year’s theme was ‘Great Gatsby,’ and about 350 students attended. The Prom Court consisted of 14 seniors this year, including the first year triplets made the court. The junior and senior student body voted on the king and queen last week.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Newville’s Fountain Festival to celebrate music and dance
- Couple flown from Chambersburg crash scene
- Former assistant Cumberland Goodwill EMS chief admits to theft
- Tyler Smith hired as newest SPD officer
- Competition celebrates Shippensburg’s Scots-Irish roots
- Shippensburg Health Care, Falling Spring among worst nursing homes in nation
- Bulldog 8U baseball wins the Utz SnackTown Showdown tournament in Hanover
- Zany whodunnit leaves audiences in stitches at Totem Pole
- BSHS Class of 2019 set to reach ‘Infinity and Beyond’
- Braves cap perfect season with Major Division title