Coy Public Library employees, Brittany Durff, left, and Deb Pelow, are pictured successfully executing a partial reopening of the library. They are shown during curbside pickup of books and materials. Any materials returned to the library are quarantined for three days prior to reentering the inventory. They are both pleased to see many patrons enjoying returning books, as well as checking out new books.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Gas line struck in downtown Shippensburg
- Abby Bellows remembered for her ‘free spirit, beautiful soul’
- Newville man arrested at MDJ’s office
- Car enthusiasts kick back to help feed area students
- Wolf announces $10M available to support Pennsylvania’s food system
- Newville woman allegedly admitted she knew her daughter sold drugs
- Board votes to start younger students on hybrid schedule, older students on all-virtual learning in fall
- Newville cancels annual Halloween Parade and postponed Fountain Festival
- Greene Township Park hosts 5th Annual Franklin Co. Home Run Derby to Fight Drug Addiction
- Remember When?: The J.S. Elliott Coffee Co. in Newville