Saylor’s Market, 37 Carlisle Road, Newville, will open one hour earlier Monday through Sunday to cater to senior customers, ages 60 and older. The market will now open at 6 a.m. Monday through Saturday, and 7 a.m. Sunday for older customers to get their shopping done. Saylor’s is among several area grocery stores who have added earlier hours for senior citizens to get what they need and keep away from the crowds to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. Senior citizens are among the most vulnerable population, and Saylor’s and other markets are doing their part in protecting our older residents.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Stir-crazy students compete in Big Spring March Madness
- Nine Greyhound student-athletes take part in SASHS signing day
- Shippensburg task force monitoring COVID-19 impact on community, seeking input on additional resources
- Five confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported in Cumberland County; Wolf orders state shutdown
- Greyhound football’s Anthony Smith receives first Division I offer
- Shippensburg man allegedly hits child during assault
- Director of patient services sheds light on coronavirus front lines
- Teen linked to drive-by shootings in Shippensburg, North Middleton Township
- Sharing positive reflections during these very uncertain times
- Blood donors come together in the era of social distancing