Brian Ochs of Rep. Barb Gleim’s staff helps Chief Jeff Snyder of Carlisle Borough load personal protective equipment that was made and donated to Gleim’s offices by the local construction industry. Snyder delivered these PPE to nursing homes in the 199th District. ‘It has been amazing to see the Carlisle community pull together during the COVID-19 health crisis. Businesses have stepped up and offered to make PPE for our nursing homes and first responders, the community has donated money to help pay for medical supplies and food for the needy. I am so proud and blessed to represent the 199th District,’ Gleim said.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Woman charged with DUI-Controlled Substance
- Jaymee Lee opens Quick Stop to provide convenience to the community
- Cumberland County bridge construction resumes
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Shippensburg prom committee is putting our community at risk
- Additional Claremont employee tests positive for COVID-19
- Big Spring Athletics hand out year-end awards
- At long last: SASHS grads receive their diplomas
- Generous donations will help brighten the sky above Ship on July 4th
- Route 11 Cruz’n couples classic cars and K-9s
- Project Big Love to return for 8th year with COVID guidelines in place