Big Spring educators and students took to Twitter last week to show their Bulldog spirit with a virtual pep rally. Since schools are closed due to the coronavirus outbreak, the district has been working to keep morale lifted over the last several weeks, and wanted to do something in place of the annual spring pep rally. Pictured is Ashley Oldham, world languages teacher, with her children, Karina, 1, and Lucas, 4, at left, and Nicole Donato, secondary instructional coach at the high school, with her dog, Jake, all proudly supporting their Bulldogs.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Jaymee Lee opens Quick Stop to provide convenience to the community
- Route 11 Cruz’n couples classic cars and K-9s
- Generous donations will help brighten the sky above Ship on July 4th
- At long last: SASHS grads receive their diplomas
- Project Big Love to return for 8th year with COVID guidelines in place
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Shippensburg prom committee is putting our community at risk
- About Pleasant Valley Jerseys LLC in Chambersburg
- ‘An Evening Under the Stars’: SASHS Class of 2020 to get a senior prom
- Williams Grove’s 32nd Annual Mitch Smith Memorial is Friday
- Va. woman killed, girl injured in I-81 crash involving tractor-trailer