As protests and riots spread across the nation, people have been gathering in small towns to protest the killing of George Floyd. Peaceful protesters gathered in Chambersburg’s town’s square Monday to protest the killing of George Floyd, a black man from Minnesota. Floyd died when former police officer Derek Chauvin pressed his knee into Floyd’s neck during an arrest, and kept kneeling on him for nearly 9 minutes. Black Lives Matter movements have risen up in cities across the world.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Jaymee Lee opens Quick Stop to provide convenience to the community
- Route 11 Cruz’n couples classic cars and K-9s
- Generous donations will help brighten the sky above Ship on July 4th
- At long last: SASHS grads receive their diplomas
- Project Big Love to return for 8th year with COVID guidelines in place
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Shippensburg prom committee is putting our community at risk
- About Pleasant Valley Jerseys LLC in Chambersburg
- ‘An Evening Under the Stars’: SASHS Class of 2020 to get a senior prom
- Williams Grove’s 32nd Annual Mitch Smith Memorial is Friday
- Va. woman killed, girl injured in I-81 crash involving tractor-trailer