The Coy Public Library of Shippensburg recently ushered in a new program open to both children and adults, Coloring Club. The first session was held from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 11, near the community room and across from the children's playroom. Coloring papers, coloring books, colored pencils, markers and crayons were provided to the 17 participants. Participants were also welcome to bring their own materials, if desired. No registration was required. The new Coloring Club is being held during the same time as LEGO Club and hence, makes for a busy, enjoyable night at the library. The Coloring Club will be held the second Tuesday evening of each month. Mark your calendars for a fun activity for all ages!
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Residents, legislators rally in Chambersburg to push for the reopening of Franklin County
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Thank you kindly, Kathy’s Deli
- BSSD staff raises over $10K to feed district families
- Coy Library prepares for reopening
- Kathy’s Deli says goodbye after 17 years
- Senior Night Spotlight: Becca Franklin, track and field
- Former sheriff’s deputy, D.A.R.E. officer accused of sexually assaulting boy
- SU basketball’s John Castello has no regrets following tremendous four-year career
- Shippensburg man succumbs to motorcycle crash injuries
- DoH data shows 23 reported COVID-19 deaths at Shippensburg Health Care Center