More than 16,000 Franklin County absentee and mail-in ballots have been mailed recently to voters who submitted an application requesting one for the upcoming Presidential Election on Nov. 3. Voters are encouraged to vote their ballot as soon as it is received, carefully following the instructions included, and return it by mail or in-person. For additional election information, including answers to frequently asked questions, visit the Franklin County website at: www.franklincountypa.gov, and click the election banner, or visit this link: http://bit.ly/Election2020FAQ.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- One seriously injured in I-81 crash
- Chambersburg man celebrates 60th birthday with a ‘pay it forward’ gesture
- Fire destroys mobile home in St. Thomas Township
- School board votes to delay returning to in-person instruction until January
- Jerome Kater of Katie’s Place wins WGAL’s ‘8 Who Care’ award
- Shots fired along Richard Avenue
- Blast from the Past: Memorial Lutheran clock
- Peter M. Staggs of Shippensburg
- Bigler’s hoagies: A taste worth remembering
- Community Thanksgiving Meal to be held in a drive-through format