Details for Notice is hereby given that REC DC LLC has submitted
Notice is hereby given that REC DC LLC has submitted a Final Report to the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection on December 13, 2018, Southcentral Regional Office, to demonstrate attainment of the site-specific standard for a site known as Former Domestic Casting, located at 275 N. Queen Street, Shippensburg, Shippensburg Township. REC DC LLC has indicated that the remediation measures taken have attained compliance with the site-specific cleanup standard established under the Land Recycling and Environmental Remediation Standards Act. This notice is made under the provision of the Land Recycling and Environmental Remediation Standards Act, the Act of May 19, 1995, P.L. #4, No. 2.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- C.V. Hose to partner with Vigilant Hose in SFD reorganization
- Theodore G. Swope of Shippensburg
- Big Spring School Board mourns longtime leader
- SAMS temporarily closes gym over air quality issue
- Shippensburg couple welcomes New Year’s Day baby
- Crimson & Clover: Tommy James to perform hits in Ship
- Kathy Coy looks to make a difference in 2019
- Ward drops 27 points in win at Boiling Springs
- Wilbur Wolf Jr.: A man of duty, honor, country and family
- Brewing up beverages: PLCB awards beer grants to SU, CAEDC