Details for PUBLIC NOTICE: Vertical Bridge Development LLC (Vertical Bridge) proposes to
PUBLIC NOTICE: Vertical Bridge Development LLC (Vertical Bridge) proposes to build a 154-foot tall Monopole Communications Tower. Anticipated lighting application is medium intensity dual red/white strobes. The Site location is 315 Rowe Road, Shippensburg, Franklin County, PA 17257, Lat: 40-02-32.61, Long: -77-33-05.59. The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Antenna Structure Registration (ASR, Form 854) filing number is A1098131. ENVIRONMENTAL EFFECTS - Interested persons may review the application (www.fcc.gov/asr/ applications) by entering the filing number. Environmental concerns may be raised by filing a Request for Environmental Review (www.fcc.gov/asr/ environmentalrequest) and online filings are strongly encouraged. The mailing address to file a paper copy is: FCC Requests for Environmental Review, Attn: Ramon Williams, 445 12th Street SW, Washington, DC 20554.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Dr. Amy Maley earns ‘Top Physician Under 40’ recognition
- Former big leaguer suits up for the Shippensburg Stars
- First Church of God supports Shippensburg area first responders
- Branch Creek Place donates 107 cases of water to first responders
- Justin Barrick Blood Drive highlights day of health at Lions Club Fair
- Murderer Warriner Bass of Newburg asks for compassionate release
- Shippensburg Stars fall to Hagerstown in extras
- Katelynne Holtry of Shippensburg is Little Miss Newville 2019
- Cumberland Valley area to welcome 2019 State Little League Baseball Championship Tournament
- Katie’s Place to serve more with ADA-compliant restrooms