Details for PUBLIC NOTICE Notice is hereby given by The Episcopal Homes
PUBLIC NOTICE Notice is hereby given by The Episcopal Homes of the Diocese of Central Pennsylvania, a Pennsylvania Nonprofit Corporation, which had its registered office in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania at 206 E Burd Street, Shippensburg, Pa 17257, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, that the corporation has adopted a Plan of Dissolution, will cease operations on September 30, 2020 and intends to file Articles of Dissolution with the Pennsylvania Department of State.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Blaze damages Inka Kitchen in Chambersburg
- Perry County man sentenced to more than 24 years for production of child pornography
- Harrisburg man sentenced to 10 years’ imprisonment for child exploitation
- Nighttime closures scheduled for Interstate 81 SB Rest Area in Cumberland County
- Man fires shots at troopers in York County
- William P. Klepper of Newville
- Pennsylvania experts offer foliage tips for residents, travelers
- Federal judge deems Wolf’s shutdown orders unconstitutional
- Greyhound football: In pursuit of perfection
- Big Spring football aims to be big dogs of new-look Capital Division