Details for PUBLIC NOTICE NOTICE
PUBLIC NOTICE NOTICE is hereby given that the Board of Supervisors of Hopewell Township, Cumberland County will hold a special meeting for the purpose of conducting a conditional use hearing on April 1 at 6:00PM in the Township Municipal Building, 415 Three Square Hollow Road, Newburg, PA. The CONDITIONAL USE HEARING for a proposed Equine Assisted Psychotherapy Business operated at 151 Shippensburg Road, in compliance with Article 10 and Section 10.39 of the Hopewell Township Zoning Ordinance enacted October 18, 2010 is held to consider the application of Kristin Wewer for operating of an Equine Assisted Psychotherapy Business as set forth on her application filed. Kimberly S. Myers, Township Secretary Board of Supervisors.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Newville’s Fountain Festival to celebrate music and dance
- Couple flown from Chambersburg crash scene
- Former assistant Cumberland Goodwill EMS chief admits to theft
- Tyler Smith hired as newest SPD officer
- Competition celebrates Shippensburg’s Scots-Irish roots
- Shippensburg Health Care, Falling Spring among worst nursing homes in nation
- Bulldog 8U baseball wins the Utz SnackTown Showdown tournament in Hanover
- Zany whodunnit leaves audiences in stitches at Totem Pole
- BSHS Class of 2019 set to reach ‘Infinity and Beyond’
- Braves cap perfect season with Major Division title