Details for BLASTING SCHEDULE Annual Notice is hereby given that New Enterprise
BLASTING SCHEDULE Annual Notice is hereby given that New Enterprise Stone& Lime Co., Inc,. 3912 Brumbaugh Rd., New Enterprise, PA 16664, in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) contained in Title 25, Chapter 77.563 (Non-coal Mining), will conduct blasting activities in conjunction with non-coal Surface Mining Permits: #7574046 and #2199030, Southampton Township, Cumberland County Blasting will typically be required at intervals of days or weeks with blasts occurring between the hours of 7:00 AM to sunset on any day except Sunday. Unauthorized access to the blasting areas will be controlled through signage and periodic visual checks. Audible warning signals will be given prior to the initiation of any blast. Adverse weather conditions, equipment breakdowns, illness and unsafe conditions may make it necessary, in the interest of safety to reschedule blasts on occasion.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Matthew Flohr is new principal of James Burd
- Two seriously injured in turnpike crash
- UGrille, Clarion Hotel show appreciation for law enforcement
- Sugar and spice: Pie contest to honor longtime Big Spring home ec teacher
- ‘Movement Cares’: Movement Outreach repaints VFW roof
- Mount Rock Church celebrates 125th anniversary
- Inaugural Oktoberfest celebrates German heritage
- Police: Shippensburg Twp. homicide linked to drug activity
- Greyhound soccer Senior Night spoiled by Northern, 4-2
- Shippensburg Little League completes campaign for new lights at Doc Norcross