Details for BLASTING SCHEDULE Annual Notice is hereby given that New Enterprise
BLASTING SCHEDULE Annual Notice is hereby given that New Enterprise Stone & Lime Co., Inc., 3912 Brumbaugh Rd., New Enterprise, PA 16664, in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Pennsylvania Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) contained in Title 25, Chapter 77.563 (Non-coal Mining), will conduct blasting activities in conjunction with non-coal Surface Mining Permits: #7574046 and #21990301, Southampton Township, Cumberland County Blasting will typically be required at intervals of days or weeks with blasts occurring between the hours of 7:00 AM to sunset on any day except Sunday. Unauthorized access to the blasting areas will be controlled through signage and periodic visual checks. Audible warning signals will be given prior to the initiation of any blast. Adverse weather conditions, equipment breakdowns, illness, and unsafe conditions may make itnecessary, in the interest of safety to reschedule blasts on occasion.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Cumberland Valley Hose Co.’s Fair Food Weekend Sale is a great success
- Raider football’s top two wide receivers enter NCAA transfer portal
- Council votes to advertise non-discrimination ordinance to protect members of the LGBTQ+ community
- School board tables vote on district reopening plan due to technical difficulties
- Ship Market: Where local and fresh go hand in hand
- Seamless transition: Mother says WellSpan Chambersburg birthing experience was like ‘having a sister in the room’
- Pennsylvania reaches out to landowners about the benefits of streamside buffers
- Shippensburg University Athletic Director Jeff Michaels outlines plan for 2020-21.
- Big Spring Bulldogs 9U travel team wins Mifflin County Summer Bash
- David Gravel wins $20K in Champion Racing Oil Summer Nationals at Williams Grove