Details for PUBLIC NOTICE In the matter of Amber Bocz of Newville
PUBLIC NOTICE In the matter of Amber Bocz of Newville, PA. Doc. No. 2020- 02641 Civil Action. To all persons interested a petition has been presented by Amber Bocz requesting that: Amber Bocz to be allowed to change her name as follows: Amber Sennett. If you desire to object. Cumberland County Courthouse, Carlisle PA. In Court room four, on August 5th, 2020 at 9:00am.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Blast From the Past: Remembering The Varsity Shoppe
- Loved ones encouraged to keep Abby Bellows’ memory alive by seeking light in others, embracing differences
- Tractor-trailer brings down power lines in Greene Township
- New Dunkin’ Donuts coming soon to Shippensburg
- Pedestrian struck by vehicle on King Street
- Timothy R. Costanza formerly of Shippensburg
- Benjamin D. Rosenberry of Shippensburg
- School board receives COVID guideline updates
- ‘Hounds’ passing game gets on track in loss at Northern
- Cumberland County Planning Commission seeks new members to fill vacancies