Details for INVITATION TO BID
INVITATION TO BID Notice is hereby given that the Western Cumberland Council of Governments (WCCOG) shall receive sealed bid proposals until 5:00 p.m. Friday, March 8, 2019, at the WCCOG office, 10 Bobcat Road, Carlisle, PA 17015, at which time the bids shall be opened, tabulated and presented to the WCCOG at their March 11, 2019 meeting for the following: ROAD MATERIALS ROAD WIDENING TRAFFIC LINE PAINTING Bid specifications and proposal forms are available by calling the WCCOG administrator, Karen Heishman, at 717-243-0855. A 10% bid bond payable to the Western Cumberland Council of Governments must accompany all bids. All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope and clearly labeled "For WCCOG Bid Letting of March 8, 2019". Once received, all bids shall be valid for a period of 60 days. The WCCOG reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids received and to waive any informality in the bids received.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Newville’s Fountain Festival to celebrate music and dance
- Couple flown from Chambersburg crash scene
- Former assistant Cumberland Goodwill EMS chief admits to theft
- Tyler Smith hired as newest SPD officer
- Competition celebrates Shippensburg’s Scots-Irish roots
- Shippensburg Health Care, Falling Spring among worst nursing homes in nation
- Bulldog 8U baseball wins the Utz SnackTown Showdown tournament in Hanover
- Zany whodunnit leaves audiences in stitches at Totem Pole
- BSHS Class of 2019 set to reach ‘Infinity and Beyond’
- Braves cap perfect season with Major Division title