Details for INVITATION TO BID
INVITATION TO BID Notice is hereby given that the Western Cumberland Council of Governments (WCCOG) shall receive sealed bid proposals until 5:00 p.m. Friday, March 8, 2019, at the WCCOG office, 10 Bobcat Road, Carlisle, PA 17015, at which time the bids shall be opened, tabulated and presented to the WCCOG at their March 11, 2019 meeting for the following: ROAD MATERIALS ROAD WIDENING TRAFFIC LINE PAINTING Bid specifications and proposal forms are available by calling the WCCOG administrator, Karen Heishman, at 717-243-0855. A 10% bid bond payable to the Western Cumberland Council of Governments must accompany all bids. All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope and clearly labeled "For WCCOG Bid Letting of March 8, 2019". Once received, all bids shall be valid for a period of 60 days. The WCCOG reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids received and to waive any informality in the bids received.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Jordan Yost honored for attempting to save his grandfather’s life
- Four arrested in armed Shippensburg robbery
- Big Spring football gets first glimpse of team under new head coach
- Driver injured in Chambersburg rollover crash
- Parx ‘forced’ to find new casino site in Shippensburg Township
- Teen wanted in attempted homicide arrested in Va.
- Shippensburg woman reportedly abuses infant son because he was crying
- Area fire companies mourn loss of Walter Wagaman Jr.
- Fountain Festival helps organizations
- Farlling wins big at Bedford