Details for PUBLIC NOTICE The Board of Supervisors of Shippensburg Township hereby
PUBLIC NOTICE The Board of Supervisors of Shippensburg Township hereby gives public notice that a public hearing on Ordinance 2020-04, is scheduled for August 1, 2020. The public hearing will begin at 8:00 a.m. in the Township Municipal Building, 81 Walnut Bottom Road, Shippensburg, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania. Ordinance 2020-04 approves the vacation of a portion of Cramer Road to Shippensburg Investors, L.P. The vacation of Cramer Road is the result of the construction of a new roadway to replace Cramer Road (" Realigned Cramer Road"). Realigned Cramer Road has been offered for dedication as a public road to the Township to completely replace the existing Cramer Road. Following the public hearing on August 1, 2020, the Board of Supervisors will consider enactment of Ordinance No. 2020-04. A copy of Ordinance No. 2020-04 may be examined without charge of a copy of the ordinance may be obtained for the cost to prepare the copy at the Township Municipal Building during business hours. If you are a person with a disability desiring to attend the public hearing and require an auxiliary aid, service or other accommodations to participate in the hearing, please contact the Township Secretary at (717) 532-7137 to discuss how Shippensburg Township may provide a reasonable accommodation. BOARD OF SUPERVISORS, SHIPPENSBURG TOWNSHIP
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Cumberland Valley Hose Co.’s Fair Food Weekend Sale is a great success
- Raider football’s top two wide receivers enter NCAA transfer portal
- Council votes to advertise non-discrimination ordinance to protect members of the LGBTQ+ community
- School board tables vote on district reopening plan due to technical difficulties
- Ship Market: Where local and fresh go hand in hand
- Seamless transition: Mother says WellSpan Chambersburg birthing experience was like ‘having a sister in the room’
- Pennsylvania reaches out to landowners about the benefits of streamside buffers
- Shippensburg University Athletic Director Jeff Michaels outlines plan for 2020-21.
- Big Spring Bulldogs 9U travel team wins Mifflin County Summer Bash
- David Gravel wins $20K in Champion Racing Oil Summer Nationals at Williams Grove