Details for AUDITOR'S REPORT BIG SPRING SCHOOL DISTRICT FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR ENDED JUNE 30
AUDITOR'S REPORT BIG SPRING SCHOOL DISTRICT FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR ENDED JUNE 30, 2019 The complete report of the audit of the School District's accounts is on file in the administrative office of the District. The auditors have completed their audit of the District's funds for the school year ended June 30, 2019 and in accordance with the provisions of Act 237 of December 1980 give notice that said report was filed in the Office of the Prothonotary of the Court of Common Pleas of Cumberland County and that said report will be confirmed absolutely unless an appeal is taken therefrom within thirty days after filing thereof.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- GSK in Carlisle to close by 2021, operations being moved to Puerto Rico
- Driver seriously injured in crash
- #Cards4Haley: Community rallies behind Haley Detman as she recovers from tractor accident
- Leading his team: SU Police Chief Lee reflects on newest role
- Chambersburg woman, man charged with sexual abuse of a minor
- Developers hope to rejuvenate part of the former Franklin Clothing Co.
- Shippensburg FFA strives to be active in the community
- Rutter’s data breach affects 70-plus stores
- School board learns about GBLUES student projects
- Pritchard inks National Letter of Intent