Details for NOTICE Letters Testamentary have been granted to the undersigned Executors
NOTICE Letters Testamentary have been granted to the undersigned Executors of the Estate of John Clair Chronister, late of Upper Frankford Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, All persons having claims against the Estate are requested to make such claims known to the undersigned. Those persons indebted to the decedent are requested to make payment without delay to: Douglas R. Smith, Executor Janet L. Smith, Executor c/o Roger B. Irwin, Esquire, SALZMANN HUGHES PC, 354 Alexander Spring Road, Suite 1, Carlisle, PA 17015 Attorneys: SALZMANN HUGHES, P.C.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- C.V. Hose to partner with Vigilant Hose in SFD reorganization
- Big Spring School Board mourns longtime leader
- SAMS temporarily closes gym over air quality issue
- Crimson & Clover: Tommy James to perform hits in Ship
- Theodore G. Swope of Shippensburg
- Ward drops 27 points in win at Boiling Springs
- Beat those winter blues with the 17th annual IceFest celebration
- Kathy Coy looks to make a difference in 2019
- Brewing up beverages: PLCB awards beer grants to SU, CAEDC
- Shippensburg couple welcomes New Year’s Day baby