Details for AUDITOR'S REPORT BIG SPRING SCHOOL DISTRICT FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR ENDED JUNE 30
AUDITOR'S REPORT BIG SPRING SCHOOL DISTRICT FOR THE SCHOOL YEAR ENDED JUNE 30, 2018 The complete report of the audit of the School District's accounts is on file in the administrative office of the District. The auditors have completed their audit of the District's funds for the school year ended June 30, 2018 and in accordance with the provisions of Act 237 of December 1980 give notice that said report was filed in the office of the Prothonotary of the Court of Common Pleas of Cumberland County and that said report will be confirmed absolutely unless an appeal is taken therefrom within thirty days after filing thereof.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- C.V. Hose to partner with Vigilant Hose in SFD reorganization
- Theodore G. Swope of Shippensburg
- Big Spring School Board mourns longtime leader
- SAMS temporarily closes gym over air quality issue
- Shippensburg couple welcomes New Year’s Day baby
- Crimson & Clover: Tommy James to perform hits in Ship
- Kathy Coy looks to make a difference in 2019
- Ward drops 27 points in win at Boiling Springs
- Wilbur Wolf Jr.: A man of duty, honor, country and family
- Brewing up beverages: PLCB awards beer grants to SU, CAEDC