Details for PUBLIC NOTICE NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN
PUBLIC NOTICE NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Zoning Hearing Board of Shippensburg Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, will hold a special meeting on Monday, July 15, 2019 at 5:00 p.m. at the Shippensburg Township Building, located at 81 Walnut Bottom Road, Shippensburg, PA 17257, to conduct the following business: 1. Hearing on the application of Ekta Hospitality, LLC, 4900 Woodland Drive, Enola, Pennsylvania 17025, requesting a variance from Section 324.V.A.5 of the Shippensburg Township Zoning Ordinance regarding setbacks for parking areas and parking lot circulation aisles in the Service Commercial District (C-1). The applicant desires to construct a Hampton Inn & Suites Hotel with associated parking areas on the subject property. The applicant is requesting a variance to reduce the required 50 foot parking area setback along Walnut Bottom Road to 35 feet. The subject property is located at 120 Walnut Bottom Road, Shippensburg, Pennsylvania, which is on the southern side of Walnut Bottom Road approximately 0.6 miles west of its intersection with Interstate 81 in Shippensburg Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania. The tax parcel number is 36-33-1873-004. 2. Any other business, which may come before the Zoning Hearing Board.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Cumberland Valley Hose Co.’s Fair Food Weekend Sale is a great success
- Raider football’s top two wide receivers enter NCAA transfer portal
- Council votes to advertise non-discrimination ordinance to protect members of the LGBTQ+ community
- School board tables vote on district reopening plan due to technical difficulties
- Ship Market: Where local and fresh go hand in hand
- Seamless transition: Mother says WellSpan Chambersburg birthing experience was like ‘having a sister in the room’
- Pennsylvania reaches out to landowners about the benefits of streamside buffers
- Shippensburg University Athletic Director Jeff Michaels outlines plan for 2020-21.
- Big Spring Bulldogs 9U travel team wins Mifflin County Summer Bash
- David Gravel wins $20K in Champion Racing Oil Summer Nationals at Williams Grove