Details for PUBLIC NOTICE Cellco Partnership and its controlled affiliates doing business
PUBLIC NOTICE Cellco Partnership and its controlled affiliates doing business as Verizon Wireless (Verizon Wireless) proposes to install wireless communications antenna at a top height of 22-feet on a building with an overall height of 31-feet, at the approx. vicinity of 400 East King Street, Shippensburg, Cumberland County, PA 17257. Public comments regarding potential effects from this site on historic properties may be submitted within 30 days from the date of this publication to: Trileaf Corp, Jessica Cilento, firstname.lastname@example.org 1051 Winderley Place, Suite 201, Maitland, Florida 32751.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Newville man accused of sexual assault
- Manure spill closed portion of Newburg, Paxton Run roads for 2 hours
- Subway restaurant to open soon in Newville
- Champion growers: Shatzer Fruit Market earns numerous ribbons at Farm Show
- Shippensburg bus stop issue to be addressed
- Coaches, student athletes voice concerns about grass field, stadium
- Shippensburg Area Little League, Southampton (Cumberland) Township to combine ball programs this season
- Supporting Veterans, first responders: Miss Pennsylvania International holds vendor event
- Patricia Zimmerman Stumbaugh of Chambersburg
- Korey Paff reflects on his first months as a State Farm Agent