Details for I360 STORAGE AUCTION
I360 STORAGE AUCTION The following storage units will be auctioned according to the PENNSYLVANIA STATUTES TITLE 73., CHAPTER 26. SELF-SERVICE STORAGE FACILITIES ACT 73 P.S. SECTION 1901 (2002). CHASITY DRAKE SUN-41, HAMMOND PROPERTY MAINTENANCE SUN-72, HEATHER LAROSE SUN-95, SID BUMBAUGH SUN-154, ERIC SHOWAKER SUN-128, SUN-129, SUN-142 & SUN-143, CANDY STINE SUN-120, SAMANTHA BUHRMAN SUN-167, LINDSEY HOUSER SUN-208, DIANNA RAMIREZ SUN-214, TROY RIDGLEY SUN-168, TODD ROGERS SUN-175, CORY WILLARD SUN-210 PAM FRIDINGER PH/F/8, LORI KETCHUM PH/J 2/8, J/10, J/11, J12, AUSTIN LOCKE PH/E/15, TIM MITCHELL PH/C/12, R & KATHY RIESS PH C/8 & C/9, MELISSA SANDERS PH F/6, BETHANY WESTERLUND PH F/3 The contents of these units will be sold at a public auction to satisfy the owner's lien. The sale will be held on Tuesday, Oct. 22, 2019, beginning at 10:00am. The sale will take place at Big Dog Storage Rental Storage (4795 Sunset Pike, Chambersburg), proceeding to KJS Storage (10368 Possum Hollow Road, Shippensburg), each sale location following conclusion of the previous site. Any questions, please call the I360 office at 717-264-1990.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Newville man accused of sexual assault
- Manure spill closed portion of Newburg, Paxton Run roads for 2 hours
- Subway restaurant to open soon in Newville
- Champion growers: Shatzer Fruit Market earns numerous ribbons at Farm Show
- Shippensburg bus stop issue to be addressed
- Coaches, student athletes voice concerns about grass field, stadium
- Shippensburg Area Little League, Southampton (Cumberland) Township to combine ball programs this season
- Supporting Veterans, first responders: Miss Pennsylvania International holds vendor event
- Patricia Zimmerman Stumbaugh of Chambersburg
- Korey Paff reflects on his first months as a State Farm Agent