Details for NOTICE NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT
NOTICE NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT West Pennsboro Township Board of Supervisors has scheduled a Conditional Use Application Hearing for Monday, July 22, 2019, beginning at 6:00 PM, at the West Pennsboro Township Administrative Office located at 2150 Newville Road, Carlisle, PA for consideration of the following: CONDITIONAL USE APPLICATION #2019-02 Application of Howard S. Rosen - 2019 N. Second Street, Harrisburg, PA 17102 has submitted a Conditional Use Application for the following property (Red Tomato Farm), Site:3581 Ritner Highway, Newville, PA 17241. Applicant is seeking to use the upper floor of the existing barn as a wedding and social event venue. Section 408 (Bed and Breakfast) - Extension to use barn for weddings and similar events at Red Tomato Farm & Inn. Any resident that wishes to attend this meeting who will require special assistance to do so should contact Secretary Evelyn Swartz at least 24 hours in advance at 717-243-8220, Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 4 PM. West Pennsboro Township Board of Supervisors
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Open containers will now be allowed on designated days in the borough
- SASD to investigate possible sinkhole in JB parking lot
- Shulenberger brings leadership, toughness to QB role
- Borough, property owner agree to new timeline for 10-16 E. King St.
- Annual truck convoy helps foundation grant wishes for area children
- Gibbons takes command of LEAD; Ledbetter delivers emotional speech
- Students, parents pack gym for Greyhound Community Night
- Four arrested in armed Shippensburg robbery
- Farllings find rhythm in father-son sweep
- Walter Wagaman’s emotional sendoff ends in final call of service