Details for ESTATE NOTICE NOTICE
ESTATE NOTICE NOTICE is hereby given that in the estate of the decedent set forth below the Register of Wills has granted letters to the person named. All persons having claims or demands against the said estate are requested to make known the same and all persons indebted to said estate are requested to make payment without delay to the executor, administrator, or estate attorney named below: Estate of JULIA K. McMULLEN, Deceased Late of Letterkenny Township, Franklin County, Pennsylvania Co-Executrices: Jana C. Doyle 7316 Warren's Way Wanaque, NJ 07465 Michelle Linn P.O. Box 55 Newburg, PA 17240 Attorney: SUZANNE M. TRINH, ESQUIRE ZULLINGER-DAVIS-TRINH, P.C. 74 North Second Street Chambersburg, PA l720l
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Cumberland Valley Hose Co.’s Fair Food Weekend Sale is a great success
- School board tables vote on district reopening plan due to technical difficulties
- Raider football’s top two wide receivers enter NCAA transfer portal
- Council votes to advertise non-discrimination ordinance to protect members of the LGBTQ+ community
- Ship Market: Where local and fresh go hand in hand
- Seamless transition: Mother says WellSpan Chambersburg birthing experience was like ‘having a sister in the room’
- Pennsylvania reaches out to landowners about the benefits of streamside buffers
- Shippensburg University Athletic Director Jeff Michaels outlines plan for 2020-21.
- Big Spring Bulldogs 9U travel team wins Mifflin County Summer Bash
- David Gravel wins $20K in Champion Racing Oil Summer Nationals at Williams Grove