Details for PUBLIC NOTICE NOTICE
PUBLIC NOTICE NOTICE is hereby given that the Shippensburg Township Elected Auditors will hold a public meeting on August 5th at 6:00 PM for the purpose of reviewing, discussing and answering any questions the public may have on the 2019 audit of Shippensburg Township. Persons requiring special accommodations should contact the township office at least two days prior to the meeting. Linda Asper, Township Secretary, TOWNSHIP OF SHIPPENSBURG P.O. Box 219 Shippensburg, PA 17257 (717)-532-7137
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Cumberland Valley Hose Co.’s Fair Food Weekend Sale is a great success
- Raider football’s top two wide receivers enter NCAA transfer portal
- School board tables vote on district reopening plan due to technical difficulties
- Council votes to advertise non-discrimination ordinance to protect members of the LGBTQ+ community
- Ship Market: Where local and fresh go hand in hand
- Seamless transition: Mother says WellSpan Chambersburg birthing experience was like ‘having a sister in the room’
- Pennsylvania reaches out to landowners about the benefits of streamside buffers
- Shippensburg University Athletic Director Jeff Michaels outlines plan for 2020-21.
- Big Spring Bulldogs 9U travel team wins Mifflin County Summer Bash
- David Gravel wins $20K in Champion Racing Oil Summer Nationals at Williams Grove