Details for NOTICE Southampton Township/Franklin County is desirious of receiving sealed bids
NOTICE Southampton Township/Franklin County is desirious of receiving sealed bids for the services of conducting a survey of a property being purchased. The bidding document shall be available at 705 Municipal Drive, Shippensburg, PA 17257. The Sealed Bids must be received no later than 3 pm, Tuesday, November 26, 2019. The Sealed bids must be delivered to 705 Municipal Drive, Shippensburg, PA 17257 by that time. The Sealed Bids will be presented to the Township Board of Supervisors at the Municipal meeting Scheduled for 5 pm, Tuesday November 26, 2019 to be opened at 5:15 pm. The Board of Supervisors reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids. For additional information please contact, Samuel Cressler, secretary/Treasurer at email@example.com or 717-532-9041.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Newville man accused of sexual assault
- Subway restaurant to open soon in Newville
- Champion growers: Shatzer Fruit Market earns numerous ribbons at Farm Show
- Shippensburg bus stop issue to be addressed
- Coaches, student athletes voice concerns about grass field, stadium
- Shippensburg Area Little League, Southampton (Cumberland) Township to combine ball programs this season
- Forever & always: Three Gables Barn now open for couples to hold fairytale weddings
- Rebecca F. Butler Reed of Shippensburg
- Shippensburg is part of state’s WalkWorks program
- Patricia Zimmerman Stumbaugh of Chambersburg