Details for PUBLIC NOTICE Notice is hereby given that at 7:30 p.m.
PUBLIC NOTICE Notice is hereby given that at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday, July 7, 2020, a Public Hearing will be held by Cooke Township at 1700 Centerville Road, Newville, Pennsylvania 17241. The purpose of the Public Hearing will be to consider and possibly adopt the Cooke Township Comprehensive Plan of 2020. A copy of the proposed Comprehensive Plan is available for public inspection and may be examined without charge or obtained for a charge not greater than the cost thereof at the Township by contacting Janet Frantz, Township Secretary, at 717-486-8114, 1700 Centerville Road, Newville, Pennsylvania 17241. Matthew A. McKnight, Esq. IRWIN & MCKNIGHT, P.C., Cooke Township Solicitor
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- One seriously injured in I-81 crash
- Gettysburg man charged with theft of Social Security benefits
- Kauffman announces $37K grant for Franklin County CTC
- Running on Dunkin’: New location gives Ship another coffee shop option
- Anna Grove rings in 100th birthday with a drive-by parade
- Frederick G. Alleman of Upper Strasburg
- King’s Kettle helps to fill pantries, hearts for Thanksgiving
- Season’s greetings from Shippensburg
- Knutelsky, Addams honored with Exceptional Service by Shippensburg University
- Family, dog left homeless after South Newton Twp. blaze