Details for NOTICE The South Newton Township Zoning & Hearing Board will
NOTICE The South Newton Township Zoning & Hearing Board will meet on Monday, August 3, 2020 at 6:00 pm, at the South Newton Township Building, 11 High Mountain Road, Walnut Bottom, PA 17266, in order to hold a Variance Request Hearing for Mr. Tony Burkett located at 496 High Mountain Road, Shippensburg, PA pursuant to their request to place a shed on their property that will be located within the required setbacks.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Cumberland Valley Hose Co.’s Fair Food Weekend Sale is a great success
- Raider football’s top two wide receivers enter NCAA transfer portal
- School board tables vote on district reopening plan due to technical difficulties
- Council votes to advertise non-discrimination ordinance to protect members of the LGBTQ+ community
- Ship Market: Where local and fresh go hand in hand
- Seamless transition: Mother says WellSpan Chambersburg birthing experience was like ‘having a sister in the room’
- Pennsylvania reaches out to landowners about the benefits of streamside buffers
- Shippensburg University Athletic Director Jeff Michaels outlines plan for 2020-21.
- Big Spring Bulldogs 9U travel team wins Mifflin County Summer Bash
- David Gravel wins $20K in Champion Racing Oil Summer Nationals at Williams Grove