Details for INVITATION TO BID
INVITATION TO BID Notice is hereby given that the Western Cumberland Council of Governments (WCCOG) shall receive sealed bid proposals until 5:00 p.m. Friday, March 6, 2020, at the WCCOG office, 10 Bobcat Road, Carlisle, PA 17015, at which time the bids shall be opened, tabulated and presented to the WCCOG at their March 9, 2020 meeting for the following: ROAD MATERIALS, ROAD PAVING, ROAD WIDENING, TRAFFIC LINE PAINTING Bid specifications and proposal forms are available by calling the WCCOG administrator, Karen Heishman, at 717-243-0855. A 10% bid bond payable to the Western Cumberland Council of Governments must accompany all bids. All bids must be submitted in a sealed envelope and clearly labeled "For WCCOG Bid Letting of March 9, 2020" Once reviewed, all bids shall be valid for a period of 60 days. The WCCOG reserves the right to accept of reject any or all bids received and to waive any informality in the bids received.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Residents, legislators rally in Chambersburg to push for the reopening of Franklin County
- Farmers’ market vouchers available for Cumberland County seniors
- BSSD staff raises over $10K to feed district families
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Thank you kindly, Kathy’s Deli
- School board proposes 2.5% tax increase
- Former sheriff’s deputy, D.A.R.E. officer accused of sexually assaulting boy
- Coy Library prepares for reopening
- DoH data shows 23 reported COVID-19 deaths at Shippensburg Health Care Center
- Shippensburg commemorates Memorial Day amid pandemic
- WellSpan officials give tips on reopening, COVID updates