Details for I360 STORAGE AUCTION
I360 STORAGE AUCTION The following storage units will be auctioned according to the PENNSYLVANIA STATUTES TITLE 73., CHAPTER 26. SELF-SERVICE STORAGE FACILITIES ACT 73 P.S. SECTION 1901 (2002). JODY SMITH A-2, DAVID BIEBER C-2, LATOYA ISAAC C-16, CHASITY ROMITO C-24, LIZ SPENNATI C-10, GREG & TERRI HURST D-6, JEFF ODEN F-22, BRAD CLARK G-7 JOE GORDON S-36, HOLLY HENSEL S-52, TEFLON ROOFING S-33, MANDY HELMAN S-22, BART WEIKLE S-7, TIM SHIMP S-58, JANE STERNER S/93/94 LONNIE SNYDER MS-1 2/17, CAROL GRIBLE MS 4/5, JOSE MORALES MS 3/15, CYNTHIA NIEB MS 5/14, CHARLES ZIMMERMAN MS 3/18, CORY OBERLIN MS 2/21 The contents of these units will be sold at a public auction to satisfy the owner's lien. The sale will be held on Tuesday, November 19, 2019, beginning at 10:00am. The sale will take place at Big Dog Storage Rental Storage Morris Street (530 N. Morris Street, Shippensburg), proceeding to Southampton (745 Orrstown Road, Shippensburg) then to KJS Storage (Martin & Sherman Avenues, Shippensburg), each sale location following conclusion of the previous site. Any questions, please call the I360 office at 717-264-1990.
- GSK in Carlisle to close by 2021, operations being moved to Puerto Rico
- Driver seriously injured in crash
- #Cards4Haley: Community rallies behind Haley Detman as she recovers from tractor accident
- Leading his team: SU Police Chief Lee reflects on newest role
- Rutter’s data breach affects 70-plus stores
- Chambersburg woman, man charged with sexual abuse of a minor
- Developers hope to rejuvenate part of the former Franklin Clothing Co.
- Shippensburg FFA strives to be active in the community
- School board learns about GBLUES student projects
- Hess pins his way to D3 Section III wrestling title, Frontino takes runner-up