Details for Public Notice NOTICE is hereby given that the Board of
Public Notice NOTICE is hereby given that the Board of Supervisors of Hopewell Township, Cumberland County will hold a special meeting for the purpose of conducting a conditional use hearing on August 5, 2020 at 6:00 PM in the Township Municipal Building, 415 Three Square Hollow Road, Newburg, PA. The CONDITIONAL USE HEARING for a proposed Retail Business to be operated at 1033 Ridge Road, in compliance with Article 10 and Section 10.39 of the Hopewell Township Zoning Ordinance enacted October 18, 2010 is held to consider the application of Kevin Sensenig operating of a Bike Shop/Disc Golf Products/Hardware/Retail Business as set forth on his application filed therewith. Kimberly S. Myers, Township Secretary Board of Supervisors.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Cumberland Valley Hose Co.’s Fair Food Weekend Sale is a great success
- Raider football’s top two wide receivers enter NCAA transfer portal
- School board tables vote on district reopening plan due to technical difficulties
- Council votes to advertise non-discrimination ordinance to protect members of the LGBTQ+ community
- Ship Market: Where local and fresh go hand in hand
- Seamless transition: Mother says WellSpan Chambersburg birthing experience was like ‘having a sister in the room’
- Pennsylvania reaches out to landowners about the benefits of streamside buffers
- Shippensburg University Athletic Director Jeff Michaels outlines plan for 2020-21.
- Big Spring Bulldogs 9U travel team wins Mifflin County Summer Bash
- David Gravel wins $20K in Champion Racing Oil Summer Nationals at Williams Grove