Details for NOTICE Shippensburg Borough Authority Notice of Application - Well
NOTICE Shippensburg Borough Authority Notice of Application - Well 1 Groundwater Withdrawal Renewal, SRBC Pending No. 2019-107, Southampton Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania Notice is hereby given that on November 11, 2019, Shippensburg Borough Authority (111 North Fayette Street, P.O. Box 129, Shippensburg, PA 17257; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; phone 717-532-2147) filed a renewal application (SRBC Pending No. 2019-107) with the Susquehanna River Basin Commissions (SRBC) for a water withdrawal. Shippensburg Borough Authority has proposed to withdraw up to 1,280,000 gallons per day (gpd) (30-day average limit) from Well 1 at a location on the property owned by Shippensburg Borough Authority, in Southampton Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania. The water will be used for public water supply. Comments related to the application should be submitted to the attention of: Manager, Project Review, Susquehanna River Basin Commission, 4423 North Front Street, Harrisburg, PA 17110-1788;Telephone: (717) 238-0423; fax:(;717) 238-2436; email email@example.com. Comments also may be submitted on SRBC's Water Application and Approval Viewer at https://www.srbc.net/waav/. Please include the above SRBC pending application number on any correspondence.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Newville man accused of sexual assault
- Manure spill closed portion of Newburg, Paxton Run roads for 2 hours
- Subway restaurant to open soon in Newville
- Champion growers: Shatzer Fruit Market earns numerous ribbons at Farm Show
- Shippensburg bus stop issue to be addressed
- Coaches, student athletes voice concerns about grass field, stadium
- Shippensburg Area Little League, Southampton (Cumberland) Township to combine ball programs this season
- Supporting Veterans, first responders: Miss Pennsylvania International holds vendor event
- Patricia Zimmerman Stumbaugh of Chambersburg
- Korey Paff reflects on his first months as a State Farm Agent