Details for EXECUTRICES' NOTICE Virginia Flora, deceased Notice is hereby given that
EXECUTRICES' NOTICE Virginia Flora, deceased Notice is hereby given that Letters Testamentary on the Estate of Virginia Flora late of the Borough of Shippensburg, Franklin County, deceased, have been granted to the undersigned and they request all persons having claims against said estate to make known the same to them or their attorney and all persons indebted to said decedent to make payment to them without delay. Barbara E. Wadel and Kathy D. Coldsmith, Executries c/o Weigle & Associates, P.C. 126 East King Street Shippensburg, PA 17257 Jerry A. Weigle, Esquire WEIGLE & ASSOCIATES, P.C., 126 East King Street Shippensburg, PA 17257
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Jordan Yost honored for attempting to save his grandfather’s life
- Four arrested in armed Shippensburg robbery
- Big Spring football gets first glimpse of team under new head coach
- Driver injured in Chambersburg rollover crash
- Parx ‘forced’ to find new casino site in Shippensburg Township
- Teen wanted in attempted homicide arrested in Va.
- Shippensburg woman reportedly abuses infant son because he was crying
- Area fire companies mourn loss of Walter Wagaman Jr.
- Fountain Festival helps organizations
- Farlling wins big at Bedford