Details for LEGAL NOTICE The public hearing on the 2020-2021 Mental Health
LEGAL NOTICE The public hearing on the 2020-2021 Mental Health component of the Cumberland/Perry Counties Human Services Plan has been scheduled by the Cumberland/Perry Counties Mental Health/Intellectual Developmental Disabilities Board. The hearing is scheduled for Thursday, July 16, 202. Starting time is 12:00 pm. The hearing will be held at Cumberland/Perry MH/IDD Office - 1615 Ritner Highway - Carlisle, PA 17013. If you are attending in person, masks are required. The Pennsylvania Mental Health and Mental Retardation Act of 1966 states that the MH/IDD Board must hold a public hearing and that the date, time, and place of this hearing must be made public knowledge by informing the press, agencies, associations, institutions, and individuals whom are representative of the population served by this bi-county program. This hearing be so arranged and conducted that anyone so desiring can ask questions, make an oral statement limited to ten (10) minutes, or submit a written statement concerning the Plan and Budget Request. Any verbal testimony must be accompanied by a written statement to be included in the Plan. Copies of the Mental Health Component of the Human Services Plan Update and Budget Request will be available at the MH/IDD Program Office upon completion Dr. Vernne Greiner, Chairperson Cumberland/Perry MH/IDD Board
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Cumberland Valley Hose Co.’s Fair Food Weekend Sale is a great success
- School board tables vote on district reopening plan due to technical difficulties
- Raider football’s top two wide receivers enter NCAA transfer portal
- Council votes to advertise non-discrimination ordinance to protect members of the LGBTQ+ community
- Seamless transition: Mother says WellSpan Chambersburg birthing experience was like ‘having a sister in the room’
- Pennsylvania reaches out to landowners about the benefits of streamside buffers
- Ship Market: Where local and fresh go hand in hand
- Shippensburg University Athletic Director Jeff Michaels outlines plan for 2020-21.
- Big Spring Bulldogs 9U travel team wins Mifflin County Summer Bash
- David Gravel wins $20K in Champion Racing Oil Summer Nationals at Williams Grove