Details for NOTICE Letters Testamentary have been granted to the undersigned Executor
NOTICE Letters Testamentary have been granted to the undersigned Executor of the Josephine R. Henry Estate, late of West Pennsboro Township / Carlisle Borough, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania. All persons having claims against the Estate are requested to make such claims known to the undersigned. Those persons indebted to the decedent are requested to make payment without delay to: Amy L. Knouse, Executor c/o George F. Douglas III, Esquire SALZMANN HUGHES PC, 354 Alexander Spring Road, Suite 1, Carlisle, PA 17015 Attorneys: Salzmann Hughes, P.C.
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Kauffman announces $37K grant for Franklin County CTC
- One seriously injured in I-81 crash
- Gettysburg man charged with theft of Social Security benefits
- Anna Grove rings in 100th birthday with a drive-by parade
- Running on Dunkin’: New location gives Ship another coffee shop option
- King’s Kettle helps to fill pantries, hearts for Thanksgiving
- Crews work on Big Spring fiber optic project
- Frederick G. Alleman of Upper Strasburg
- Knutelsky, Addams honored with Exceptional Service by Shippensburg University
- Season’s greetings from Shippensburg