Details for NOTICE TO BID
NOTICE TO BID Sealed proposals will be received by Southampton Township/Cumberland County, 200 Airport RD, Shippensburg, PA 17257, C/O Scott Mack, Secretary, for the following: DIESEL Low Sulfur diesel fuel...5,000 gallons (more or less) delivered to our facility. All bids may require compliance with the Pennsylvania Prevailing Wage Law if applicable. Proposals must be upon forms furnished by the municipality and may be obtained at the municipal building, Monday through Friday 8am to 4pm. The Bid Proposals must be returned to Southampton Township, Cumberland County, 200 Airport RD, Shippensburg PA 17257 on or before July 13, 2020 at 7:30 A.M. The municipality reserves the right to reject any and all bids. All bids must be marked on the outside of the envelope with "Bid Proposal".
- To view our latest e-Edition click the image on the left.
- Jaymee Lee opens Quick Stop to provide convenience to the community
- The outcry for change continues in Shippensburg
- ‘An Evening Under the Stars’: SASHS Class of 2020 to get a senior prom
- Generous donations will help brighten the sky above Ship on July 4th
- Project Big Love to return for 8th year with COVID guidelines in place
- Reifsnyder earns full tuition with Waynesburg Founder’s Scholarship
- The future is now: BSHS seniors receive their diplomas
- Generous Shippensburg: Feeding families by the truckload
- Williams Grove’s 32nd Annual Mitch Smith Memorial is Friday
- Firefighters extinguish Greene Township garage fire